Monday, November 05, 2007

These boots were made for walkin...

Labels: Uncategorized | Post a Comment

So I came across this picture...How stinking cute is my niece with her cowgirl boots? She LOVES her boots.


So nothing really new with Cameron. He's learned to say I'm sorry...actually, it comes out "I dod-deee", than proceeds to kiss you and hug you. While this is cute...I am thinking he's starting to think that he can get away with whatever he wants as long as he apologizes. This child keeps us on our feet :-)
Lets see...what else...Oh! Cameron has a new addiction. "No-nee" ...Bologna...yes...thats all he will eat now. Seriously, this can't be healthy....
Mommy: Cam...what do you want for dinner...Chicken Nuggets? Meatloaf? (Whatever meal choices I give that day)
Cameron: NoNee! NoNee! NoNee!
Alright than...that's about it! Till next time!

2 People love me:

Amy said...

That's Nolan with his french toast. No matter the time, no matter the meal, he wants french toast. :)

Love the boots picture!!

Janice said...

Oh my goodness, Bolonga is the ONLY thing my Cameron would eat!!!! I serioulsy think he's going to get so sick with all the nitrates it!

Awesome conversion on the boots!