Sunday, November 25, 2007

More of Mason....

Labels: Uncategorized | Post a Comment

So now that I have caught up on all my sleep, I can finally post more pictures for you guys. Bonnie's water broke on Thanksgiving day at 8pm...she thought she peed her pants from laughing so hard (which we almost all peed ourselves laughing at her)...I was already home when I got the phone call at 9pm saying that she was driving to the hospital to get checked out...I told her it wasn't good timing...I mean come on...Greys Anatomy was just about to come on! Grrr lol. So I met her at the hospital and after being checked out, she was admitted and they started her on pitocin. Yeah...that didn't really do too much for her...it was 11pm when they started that, around 5am ish, she got her epi and than by 12pm the next day she was ready to push. It was a LONG SLOW process but I was there by her side the entire time making her laugh and of course doing my sisterly duty to annoy her :-) I am so glad I was there to see both Mason and Maddie born. So here he is...the little prince and Cam's newest boy buddy!!!




2 People love me:

Anonymous said...

Great picture! He is so cute! Love you guys and see you soon! Congrats!!!!!!

Debbie said...

Great hospital shots (because we all know those can be rough) and I just noticed your logo... How beautiful is that! Did you have someone design that for you or did you do it yourself? Just beautiful.