Tuesday, October 16, 2007

FALLing behind...

Labels: Uncategorized | Post a Comment

Ummm where did this cool weather come from?! You don't have to answer that because I love it anyway. I am SO glad to be out of the shorts and into nice jeans and fun fun novelty socks. YES, I did say NOVELTY socks. I love them...call me a dork, but I love them and have them for every occasion...Hell, I even wore them on my wedding day AND made Ger wear a pair too. Yes...100% DORK here.

Anyway...I started to fall behind on my blogging and post pictures of the Man him self.

Tubby time has been getting more fun as he likes to play more and more in the tub. We are still trying to learn that if he wants to play in the tub he needs to SIT and not stand. It scares the heck out of me when he stands in the tub. I keep thinking he's gonna smack his head on the spout. Speaking of the spout, he has learned that water comes out of it and if he sticks his head under it he gets a free drink! Fun!!! Here's some fun tubby time photos....notice the last photo. I took the plug out to drain the tub and he found it and tried putting it back...kid knows how to make tubby time to keep going. Smart lil' bugger.




1 People love me:

Kristen said...

love these photos. :) looks like you have a nice squishy tub mat and just get one of those rubber ducky spout covers..and you'll be all set!