Thursday, October 18, 2007

Barb-in-Law...This one's for you!

Labels: Uncategorized | Post a Comment

So I decided to pull out my camera again during tubby time and snap some more pictures of my little ham. I started to chimp (look at my photos after I take them to see if I got a good shot) when I saw THIS! Barb in Law...I think he's trying to master your eye! Look closely...he's learning from you and Michael :-) I know I see "the eye" there...


On another note...look at those beautiful blue eyes. Where do they come from? 18 months, still haven't changed and Ger and I DON'T have blue eyes! I am praying they don't change because of how beautiful they are. And look at those lashes! Beautiful lashes are always wasted on boys aren't they lol.





3 People love me:

Kristen said...

He has the best smile.. is he saying "cheeeese" in the last photo? Cuteness!

Anonymous said...

Hummm, Rick has blue eyes!! LOL

Gerry said...

as do 50% of the free world :) LOL