Wednesday, September 05, 2007

So Many New Things!

Labels: Uncategorized | Post a Comment

So lets see...where do I begin?

1. Cameron is starting to learn little phrases..
a. I'm a mess
b. I dun know
c. Wha happen'?
d. Na Nice (not nice)

2. We are starting to understand time out (sad that we actually have to use it lol). This morning really made it clear though. While banging his sippy cup on the kitchen floor and throwing it hard, I told Cameron to please stop. I gave him 3 warning and asked him if he wanted time out. I got the traditional NO! He proceeded to do this again and I looked over at him and told him it was time for time out...before I even got close to him to walk him to the other room, he left the kitchen, walked down the hall, and sat down in the corner and put his head down. It actually made me laugh, I didn't know if I was supposed to praise him for doing this or go along with it. I had to walk in the kitchen so he didn't see me laugh. He is getting better though with the hitting and throwing. We still have our moments, but they are getting further and further apart.

3. We LOVE daycare. I get kisses every morning and a big BYE BYE MAMA!!! So cute.
Okay I am getting a block about what else is new, but trust me, when I think of it, I will post it.
Of course I can't post without showing pictures of Cam the man...Enjoy!!!





2 People love me:

Andrea said...

He is so cute! I love reading about all his new "skills"- the phrases are very cute!

Jasmine said...

Sooo cute!! :)