Saturday, September 15, 2007

Playground & Artsy Fartsy Stuff...

Labels: Uncategorized | Post a Comment

We took Cameron to the playground today since it is absoluty BEAUTIFUL out! He went down the slides ALL by him self after we took him down twice with us. Such a big boy!!!


Caught a Sneeze in Action!! Daddy & Cam...Weeeeeeeee
Okay now for the more Artsy Fartsy stuff...I wanted to try out cross processing so here we go...let me know what you think!



Okay I can't tell if I like the cross processed sun/sky picture or the regular. What do you think? Be honest...I know there are plenty of blog stalkers out there so speak up!

Regular

Crossed Processed

2 People love me:

Anonymous said...

The sneeze is adorable! I love the swing? chain photo. I've always liked chains in photos and that one is quite lovely.

Anonymous said...

Hi there - like the other commenter, I love the chain photo. As for the cloud picture, I'm more partial to the regular picture.

By the way, it was absolutely great to meet Cam the boy himself yesterday! We all enjoyed meeting him and visiting with you guys.