Wednesday, September 12, 2007

No pictures...Just Chat...

Labels: Uncategorized | Post a Comment

I know I am lagging on this blog this week. It's been a crazy one with Ger away, people visiting and what not. Anyway...Just wanted to give updates on everything going on...sooooo without further ado....

Cameron has now started "Back Talk"...I told him TIMEOUT the other day, he promptly turned around, gave me a funny face and said NO! NO Mama! I again told him Timeout and he turned around again and told me "Nah Nice"...apparently I'm in for it...

Ger is away till Friday at the latest. So we run around asking for Dada.

Cam had a blast with a very good friend of mine since elementary school last night. He LOVED Dorie...he even tried to learn her name...but we got "DoDo" and "Duhr" out of him instead haha. He loved watching Dorie reading him Elmo books...somehow she was able to read him more pages of his Elmo book than I have tried in the past 6 months haha.

Seems that my niece Madeline is pretty full blown potty trained. It's interesting seeing a child go from diapers to potty. Madeline LOVES to have company in the potty too...I really think it comes down to more talk, less pee haha. Seriously though...and god forbid we don't have a "yolly pop" to give her...oh boy watch out!

I finally got my big grip for my camera and 2 spare batteries. I now still have on my wish list, a few new lenses, a speed light, and more memory cards. I'm slowly growing my equipment :-)

Well I guess that's it for now...Thanks for stopping by!

0 People love me: