Friday, July 04, 2008

Operation Big Boy Bed - Day 1

Labels: Uncategorized | Post a Comment

So yesterday we converted Cameron's crib into the toddler bed.  He loved it, thought it was great, but I had doubts that he would sleep through the night in it.  We went swimming last night and got him really really pooped and than at 8pm, we went upstairs and just read some books on his new big boy bed, layed down with doggy, gave kisses and that was that.  No climbing out.  I went upstairs for bed at 11pm and tiptoed into his room the check out how he was doing.  He was curled up in a ball behind the door (glad I didn't open it all the way when I can in haha) on the floor.  He slept through the night but woke up at 6:45am screaming because he couldn't get out of his room.  All in all...day one was pretty good.  True test is this afternoon, nap. Yikes.

0 People love me: