Thursday, June 26, 2008

Havin' Fun

Labels: Uncategorized | Post a Comment

Don't ya just wish you were 2 again. Look how much fun he looks like he's having.

And now for something that is sad...well to me. Cameron always had a hard time calling me MOMMY...it always came out as Mannie (Pronounced Ma-Knee). It makes me melt when he calls me it. Its just so cute and I was hoping that it wouldn't ever change. Well this evening Cameron wanted to go swimming. So we were jumping in and splashing around and out of no where I hear "Mommy I jump!" wha?!?! MOMMY?? I turned and said "Cameron, whats my name" and clear as day...MOMMY! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I want to me Mannie! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. But its okay, atleast its not Mom yet...but still...really makes me realize how big he is getting.

1 People love me:

Kelly said...

:-( It's always sad when they do something like that to make you realize how much they are growing up. You know, you will always be his "mannie".
hugs!