Monday, June 02, 2008

Fun in the pool

Labels: Uncategorized | Post a Comment

Cameron LOVES to swim now...he's doing SO well. He went from only wanting to sit on the steps, to actually walking in and swimming over to people he wants to see. Sometimes we run into a problem of him not keeping his mouth shut and getting water or trying to figure out how to flip back over after we manage to get on our back...but all in all we had fun.





3 People love me:

NicoleBrackPhotography said...

OMG how cute!!

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, the new camera is SO pretty! So...what are you doing with the old XTi?? Wanna sell it to me?? I actually just posted yesterday that I'm finally ready to buy a DSLR and the XTi is on my list!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the message about the XTi. Did you sell it on a photo forum, or just to someone you know? A few people have suggested photo forums, but I'm up for any recommendations you could give too. Thanks!