Thursday, May 15, 2008

I'd like a pat on the back please...

Labels: Uncategorized | Post a Comment

Or just a simple good job comment below will do...

Today was a first...a BIG first. I...Sandra...MOWED the lawn for the first time in MY LIFE! Yes, that's right, I actually did some sort of yard work. The lawn was getting long, I knew Cameron would want to play outside, SO...I left work at 4pm, figured out how to start the monstrosity of a John Deere for about 10 mins (later discovering that I was low on gas DUH!) and mowed mowed mowed. Took me a few rounds around the yard to figure out how to maneuver the thing, but I did it...AND, I got my ONLY pair of sneakers DIRTY...check those puppies out!


1 People love me:

Jennifer said...

Good work! I've never mowed before either! Sounds like it wasn't such a bad chore!