Monday, May 26, 2008

Bunch O' Randomness...

Labels: Uncategorized | Post a Comment

Hmmmmmmm lets see...

-I am selling my XTi...why?? I upgraded finally! Yay...40d should be here any day now...so the pictures below...are a few of my final with my original camera baby.

-Cameron had fifths disease last week after a notice at daycare went out stating that someone else had it. Leave it to our child to be the one to get everything that everyone else has.

-We thought Cameron was having a nasty case of prickly heat...after much research, turns out fifths disease rash (which is NOT contagious) can stay with him for WEEKS and shows up when in heat or under stress...poor guy looks funny.

-I'm very bored...summer TV is yucky and now we are stuck watching movies that we purchased that we really don't feel like watching haha. We are watching superman as we speak...just doesn't seem right...I really want to watch my regular shows. Good thing is Lost finale is on Thursday :)

Okay okay okay...just a few pictures of my baby...

Don't let him fool you...he's not sleeping :) But if you look closely, you can see his fifths disease rash :( poor dude.


2 People love me:

Anonymous said...

I stumbled across your site, linked to from a local site I think (I live in Lansdale). Your photography is beautiful. I am a serious amateur with hopes of going pro..... one day. I am very hard on my own photographs. Yours seem to jump off the screen. Sorry to hear about your little one. Hope he feels better soon.

Corina

Mom2Cam...Wife2Ger said...

Corina,

Thank you!!! Don't be hard on your self! Just keep reading and experimenting. Join a photography group online and chat and get ideas and just keep trying. Its all trial and error and takes time to learn :)