Thursday, December 13, 2007

Waaaaiiitttttttt

Labels: Uncategorized | Post a Comment

My baby boy amazes me. He's such a smart little bugger. He has learned SOOOO much lately. He is all about independence on certain things. Like when we get to daycare in the morning.

Cam: I walk!
Mom: Okay (As I undo his buckles from the car seat)
Cam: Waaaaiiitttt
Mom: Okay
Cam: Okay...Ready!

So cute...we used to have a bad bad habit of running away from me in the daycare parking lot and me running after him screaming, but after weeks and weeks of asking him to wait for mommy, he finally listens and takes my hand now.

Newest thing? We LOVE to sing. Oh we LOVE the barney I LOVE YOU song, we boogie on down to that song while singing I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU. He loves Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and sings "Upabove worl so igh".

We enjoy singing our ABC's....we sing EFG...P!...S, T, V, Zeeeee!!!!! Counting is another new favorite too....1, 2, 3, 4(sometimes), 6, 8, 10 YAYYYY!!!!!

I am just amazed at how much he knows. He is such a smart little bugger and I am so proud of him. We learn something new everyday and its so much fun to watch him grow and learn. Even with all the temper tantrums, I am LOVING this stage in his life. Its just absolutely amazing.

0 People love me: