Sunday, December 16, 2007

Mmm Mmm Mmm....

Labels: Uncategorized | Post a Comment

Yummy weekend for this family. It was our annual cookie bake-a-thon at my parents house. The night always ends with us baking sugar cookies and making cookies in the shape of our own hands and decorating them with way to many sprinkles. Just tons of fun and one of my favorite childhood memories.
Our favorite sugar cookie recipie...except...no shorting...yuk...butter only!

Of course a weekend with baking and all the kids together means absolutely craziness. Cameron and Madeline have their wonderful love hate relationship, just like my sister and I when we were little. Just look at the love....




I've been meaning to share this. My niece Madeline looks JUST like her mommy and Cameron looks like me when I was a baby too...Anyone agree with me??

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Now of course...a blog entry can not be complete without a new picture of the newest little dude in our family, Mason :)

0 People love me: