Thursday, April 10, 2008

2 years

Labels: Uncategorized | Post a Comment

I have a 2 year old. When did that happen?! When did he get big like this? How dare he do this! I never gave him permission to get big. Nope NEVER. Now don't get me wrong. I LOVE this age...well love/hate. I LOVE that he communicates with us, tells us he loves us, tells us what he wants...I hate that he yells at us and tells us NO! BUT I love this age. He is so much fun. He really is. He is absorbing EVERYTHING and repeats it all. The things he says, my goodness. I just can't believe he's 2 already. Just doesn't seem fair. I still rock him to sleep every night, except when he was teeny tiny, he fit just so perfectly in my arms, now, I have this huge monstrosity on my lap whose legs hang off the side and can't sit still. It is just crazy to me. My little man is 2.

0 People love me: