Thursday, March 06, 2008

Am I the only odd one?

Labels: Uncategorized | Post a Comment

So this evening, after Cameron went to bed. Gerry turned on the T.V. and turns to HDTH (HD Theatre) and turns on the show called "Leave it to the real beavers"...now yesterday was a show about groundhogs. Now personally, I am not a big nature T.V. show person. I really just could care less. Kinda bores me. I feel like I did my time in learning about that stuff when I was in school...I mean don't get me wrong, it is interesting to watch once in a while, but for 2 days (well almost...), Ger has turned on a show about the life of the beaver. I just gave him the evil wife eye and he laughed at me and turned on Foodtv (Emril Live) and that was the end of that. He made a good point though, I am the odd ball, I much rather watch the history of the doughnut or how they make peeps, over the life of a beaver ANY day.

Just my thought for the day...

0 People love me: