Monday, February 11, 2008

Decisions Decisions

Labels: Uncategorized | Post a Comment

Yesterdays Conversation...

Me: Cameron what do you want for lunch?
Cam: Ummmmmm ummmmmm NuggeTs!


This mornings conversation...

Me: (Walking into Cam's room this morning) Hi Baby!
Cam: Ocks Oss (socks off)
Me: Ohhhhhhh I see....lets go down stairs and put them back on
Cam: Unt New! (Want new)
Me: New what?
Cam: Up Up Up...Hand (Take him out of crib and he takes my hand)
Cam: Dem Ocks On! (Handing me a new pair of socks that have cars on them)

Daddy's conversation this afternoon:

Ger: Cam you want a cheeseburger or nuggets for dinner?
Cam: NooNols (noodles)
Ger: Buds, you don't want a cheeseburger or nuggets?
Cam: NooNols Ome (Home)

This is what Ger told me atleast. Usually on the nights that I have eastern star, Gerry will take Cameron to Wendy's and have a treat together. Ger was pretty sad that didn't happen tonight haha.



Ummmmm when did my kid start making decisions on his own?! Is this what a 2 year old does? I'm loving this :-)

0 People love me: